Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Now blow out the candles


So my birthday is kind of a big deal, mainly bc im such a big deal. Every year i try to have a huge blow out or a huge deal just bc once i got in college i could make that happen, when i couldn't before.
Last year was absolutely the most epic of my birth dates, and I knew it was already going to be tough to top, and of course I was right. We enjoyed ourselves at dinner, i definitely hit up the Banana's foster martinis (it was mardi gras too of course).  I missed having all my friends, i miss having my friends every day though, but i had a really good dinner, and had a good time w/my family, offended the waiter, and didnt have to pay for it. Getting older is only lame when your bday presents go from being a bottle of nice liquor to my tax information and drivers license renewal (NY your crap is too expensive). To summarize the last year of my life in a nutshell, lets go ahead and hit the last year's photo montage:


The boys at the party

I hope this year will top the last, which will be a pretty sweet deal.



1 comment: