Friday, February 26, 2010

"Oh boo, we'll only get like 8inches"

For the most part, the snow in Rochester has been minimal. I mean, there's snow all the time on the ground, but as far as "omg its going to blizzard!" not so much. We've had a few dustings, but just small talk. Yesterday everyone was slightly panicked because were going to get 20inches. As the day went on everyone turned the other way and just cast this forecast aside: "oh that's crap, we'll only get 8inches." Well this Georgia girl says POPPYCOCK! We definitely ended up with the 20inches. Driving? miserable. I've never had to drive in the snow before, and I am not interested in doing it again (good thing its what? only Feb of winter...so shouldn't  be a problem right? its like Georgia, we get that one snow and we're done right?...yea right...) sooo. I'm anti-snow but I shall adjust eventually. hopefully. maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment